We place great emphasis on our students looking smart and dressed professionally as it builds self-esteem and encourages a learning environment where everyone strives for excellence. Our uniform is practical and smart and we expect all of our students to wear it with pride and excellence on school premises and on their way to and from school. To maintain uniform standards, students' uniforms are checked each day in tutor time.
- Burgundy blazer with the NWHS
- Plain blue blouse or shirt with collar
- Plain black tailored trousers (no jeans), or plain black tailored shorts or plain black tailored skirt (knee length, not jersey/lycra).
- Black tights or black socks
- Plain black leather shoes (no trainers, sling backs, high heels, mules or pumps).