Careers and Further Education
NWHS Careers, Education, Information, Advice and Guidance Programme (CEIAG)
NWHS is committed to providing a planned programme of Work Based Learning and Careers education, information, advice and guidance (CEIAG) for every student. The school will seek to ensure that the provision is appropriate to the age, ability and educational needs of the individual and is underpinned by equality of opportunity.
At North Walsham High School, we believe students are entitled to careers, education, information, advice and guidance (CEIAG) programme which;
- is personal to them and always puts their interests first
- motivates and inspires them to consider all opportunities
- helps them to gain the skills they need to make their career ambitions a reality
- provides them with the support they need to be successful
- helps them access any additional support they might need
- is delivered by trained and qualified teachers and advisers, with up-to-date knowledge and understanding of career pathways and local labour market information
- protects and respects their personal information and shares it only with their consent
The Work Based Learning - how can we contact you?
Kate Lawn, Work Based Learning Officer (Work days: Mon – Wed 9am – 3pm)
Tel: 01692 402581
Review date: September 2019