School Uniform - All Years
Our uniform consists of the following:
- Burgundy school blazer and blazer badge
- Light blue school shirt (with collar and sleeves)
- School tie
- Plain black trousers – boys and girls (not denim, corduroy, skinny or jean style)
- Plain black knee length skirt with our log on the waist band (please see below)
- Black or grey socks or plain black tights (if wearing a skirt)
- Sensible polish-able black shoes (no open backed or open toe sandals). Trainers/Vans etc. or plimsolls are not acceptable permanent footwear – if medical considerations apply, a doctor’s certificate must be provided and appropriate black footwear should be purchased.
- Burgundy school jumper with badge (optional – this is not a replacement for the school blazer)
- Apron (for practical cooking lessons)
Skirts can now only be purchased from one supplier. This supplier is Stevensons in Norwich. There are 2 styles with an embroidered logo on the waist band. Please see the Stevensons website for details – they stock all uniform. Blazers, jumpers and other general uniform supplies are available from Kayes in Aylsham.
Our summer uniform consists of:
- For boys – light blue polo shirt and knee length formal shorts,
- For girls – light blue polo shirt and knee length skort, skirt or formal shorts,
- Alternatively students can wear the normal uniform without the tie and the blazer.
Any extremes of clothing, footwear, make-up or hairstyles (natural hair colours only) are not appropriate for school.
Students taking BTEC courses in Sport and Performing Arts may wear the appropriate course uniform on time tabled days.
Trainers or plimsolls are not acceptable permanent footwear – if medical considerations apply, a doctor’s certificate must be provided and appropriate black footwear should be purchased.
Students wearing incorrect footwear will be loaned a pair of black plimsolls for the day. All loaned shoes will be sprayed with medicated foot spray.
Students must not wear any type of garment over their uniform other than an outside coat – these should not be leather or denim.
All items of clothes and other belongings should be clearly marked with the owner’s name.