North Walsham Prospectus41 1

Illness & Accidents

Firstly, if you are unwell you should not attend school. However, if you are in school and start to feel unwell or have an accident, you should tell your teacher immediately.

Your teacher will then send you to Student Support with a note. The First Aid Officer will decide whether to contact your parents or allow you a short recovery period.

Please remember that the school is not allowed to give you any tablets or medicine. If you need to take regular medication in school, your parent/carer must ensure that the school is informed and that all necessary paperwork has been completed.

Finally, under no circumstances should you leave the school or go home without permission. If you need to contact your parents/carer this should be done via Student Support Leaders.