Jewellery and Cosmetics
- No jewellery is allowed, except a pair of plain, small stud earrings. No diamante. This earing can only be in the lower lobe and no other location. No facial jewellery is allowed.
- One ring is permitted as long as it is a plain band. Bracelets and necklaces are not permitted, unless they are for religious reasons.
- All jewellery and watches must be removed for all PE lessons.
- No make-up is allowed in Year 7, 8 and 9. Year 10 and 11 who can wear sensible muted make-up (this can be rescinded at any time as it remains a privilege not a right).
- Nail varnish and Acrylic nails will not be allowed.
Spray can deodorants are not allowed in school and will be confiscated. Roll-on deodorants are permitted.