North Walsham High School is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain data by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
North Walsham High School may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 21st May 2018
How we collect data from you
We may collect data about you from several different sources including our website, telephone and email enquiries, referrals, events, exhibitions and other legitimate business activities.
What data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including name, email address, telephone number and address.
- We may collect other relevant data to carry out legitimate activities e.g. internal records,
- We may collect any other details you provide through forms on our website.
How your data is used
We use the data that we collect from you to provide school information to you. We may also use your data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us.
- To inform you of any changes to our website or school services.
How your data is shared
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information requested. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
We may add your data to third party systems such as CRM systems, email/sms marketing packages. To find out details of what systems we may store your data on please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you can access or delete your data
You have the right to access any information we hold on you. To request access and deletion of your data we have collected, simply contact us on 01692 402 581 or email us email@example.com.
How you can opt out
- To opt out of any emails we may send you, press the “unsubscribe” feature on the email.
- To opt out of any other communications you receive from us please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to lodge a complaint
If you wish to lodge a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, please email us at email@example.com and your complaint will be investigated.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/