Head of Science
Date: April 2022 (or September 2022 for the right candidate)
Salary: MPS/UPS & TLR 1a
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational full time Head of Science to start in April 2022. However, for the right candidate we could support a September 2022 start.
The successful applicant will:
- Teach a full timetable of Science with requisite leadership time;
- Be enthusiastic and determined to achieve the very best outcomes;
- Be passionate about teaching and learning;
- Be committed to the school’s vision: “We put the success and happiness of our students at the heart of everything we do”;
- Embody and model our values of trust, resilience, excellence and kindness;
- Be dedicated to ensuring students continually improve;
- To lead continued improvement in Science;
- To lead work on reviewing and improving the Science curriculum;
- Manage the Science department;
- Teach both KS4 and KS3;
- Take an active part in CPD which includes regular and deliberate practice.
Professional development opportunities are plentiful and we are always working hard to be innovative around workload- we want you to have a balanced life and enjoy working with our children! We have really strong supportive policies on feedback, reporting and behaviour for learning (including centralised detentions) that allow you and your team time to plan and teach excellent lessons.
For an informal discussion contact Mr James Gosden (email@example.com). We welcome visits to the school prior to application. Full job description and application form can be downloaded from www.nwhs.uk email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is Monday 31st January 12pm with interviews in the week beginning 31st January.
Employees may be required to work across Academies within the trust.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
37 hours per week, term-time + 2 weeks
NJC pay scale point 18-22 (fte. £24,982 - £27,041) pro-rata from £22,134 per annum Permanent
We are looking to appoint a Chef/Development Chef who is highly creative with a substantial food knowledge to manage and work with our existing catering team at North Walsham High School, helping to develop and implement the Trust’s Food and Beverage Policy at North Walsham and other Trust schools.
The Chef/Development Chef will be required to use Catering Management Software, for inputting of recipes to achieve nutritional information, costings and allergen information.
The Chef/Development Chef must have excellent culinary skills, a passion for innovation, great organisational skills and a working knowledge of Cashless Catering systems.
Closing Date: 9am 31st January 2022
Interview Date: W/C 7th February 2022
Further details and the job description and person specification are on the Trust website www.enrich-learning.org Please apply by completing a Trust application form and send, with your current CV and letter of application, to email@example.com